Thursday, June 23, 2011

For the Love of An Affordable & Outstanding Eye Cream: Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase

It's taken me a while to truly appreciate the value of Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase, a new and affordable line of anti-aging products launched about 6 months ago, but come to appreciate it I have. I am a bit of a snob...that is to say, I oftentimes think -- particularly when it comes to beauty products -- that the more expensive something is, the better it is. I know logically this is not the case, and I in fact happily use many drug store products (more on those later), but my favorite eye cream is in fact quite pricey and I am pretty monogamous, so it's hard for me to believe that something from the Duane Reade will be just as good. 


But, times being what they are, I'm not currently able to afford to replace my Kinerase Ultra Rich Eye Repair ($88 give or take, depending upon which website I would use). I did, however, some time back get some samples of another Kinerase-related product (Dr. LeWinn's) and while most of the products were good (the Lift and Resculpt Serum XK bears honorable mention), the Lift and Resculpt Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream was simply divine. I used it right down to the bottom of the jar and noticed that my eyes looked and felt great. I'm not sure why I didn't write about it at the time except perhaps I didn't realize that the whole line was quite so affordable and therefore so accessible and amazing. I've also only recently become a convert to all things Kinerase and would follow the name anywhere. 


So it was with pure delight that I looked it up online last night and found that it was not only $27 but also available at Walgreens and Duane Reade (now owned by Walgreens). Now I can have it all...the Kinerase name, the Furfuryladenine (say that three times fast) for my antioxidant, the peptides for moisture, and the lack of parabens, fragrances and dyes. All the things I need in one place, and for less than half what I was paying before! Joy!







No comments:

Post a Comment